Hooray for the USA! Happy Birthday America!
Got beach/pool, BBQs, and red, white and blue everything on your mind? Same here. As our country prepares to celebrate our Independence Day with fireworks, family picnics & friend gatherings, I wanted to share with you my top 10 Quotes for the weekend. Enjoy!
- “One flag, one land, one heart, one hand, One Nation evermore!”
9. “Freedom is the oxygen of the soul.”
8. “Party like it’s 1776!”
7. ”Raise a glass to freedom something they can never take away.” Tied with “Land that I Love”.
6. Summer shouldn’t get a speeding ticket. Slow down and smell the sunflowers.
5. A bikini can’t solve everything but it’s a good start.
4. You can’t live a full life on an empty stomach.
3. Sparkling glitter way up high, fireworks light up the sky!
2. Ice cream is cheaper than therapy.
- Do what you love.
“Our nation celebrates its independence every July 4, not with a parade of guns, tanks and soldiers who file by the White House in a show of strength and muscle, but with family picnics where kids toss Frisbees, the potato salad gets iffy, and the flies die from happiness. You may think you have overeaten, but its patriotism.”
Happy 4th of July!
Pamela Laux Moll living by the sea. A family & friends fanatic and shell-obsessed, sassy gal. I’m enjoying my life, liberty, and pursuit of happiness while I drink my ice tea. Author of Diamond Island.